Last Updated 20/4/2019
I Know the CEO Terms and Conditions
1.1. I Know The CEO is operated and managed by GClubCard International Limited, herein referred to as “GCC”, a company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong;
1.2. GCC refers to GClubCard, GClubCard International Limited and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries and other related companies;
1.3. I Know The CEO, herein referred to as “IKTC”, is used for expanding the awareness of the business, marketing purposes and building sales teams;
1.4. IKTC is a limited size marketing program with a limited number of participants, GCC shall monitor the total number of users of IKTC and shall freeze or end the I know the CEO program once the target has been reached.
2.1. An “Eligible Person” is a person who is exclusively authorised by GCC to use the IKTC system and shall receive IKTC Cards.
2.2. An “IKTC Card” is provided to Eligible People by GCC subject to the investment or package that they have signed up to;
2.3. A “Person” is a single unique individual who is either an Investor, Eligible Person, or Friend who uses the IKTC system.
2.4. A “Friend” is a person who an Eligible Person or Person has given information concerning IKTC or an IKTC card or an IKTC code;
2.5. A “Code” or “Code Link” is a unique code generated by the IKTC system and given to a Person so that the Person can share the information with others.
2.6. $10 Credits are represented by 1 GclubCards which can be sold for $10USD or local equivalent in countries where IKTC is operating;
2.7. $100 Credits are represented by 10 GclubCards which can be sold for $10USD or local equivalent in countries where the IKTC is operating;
2.8. There is no cash or other alternative for Credits;
2.9. There are 2 videos in the process of introducing IKTC as follows:
2.9.1. Video 1 introduces GCC;
2.9.2. Video 2 provides basic instructions for IKTC;
3.1. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all prior written and oral agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3.2. Any rule of construction stating that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party will not be applied in the construction or interpretation of these Terms.
3.3. If one or more of the provisions herein is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforcement of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
3.4. Any inconsistency between these Terms in English and these Terms in any other language shall, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, be resolved by reference to the English version.
3.5. The failure to enforce or the waiver by either party of a default or breach of the other party shall not be considered to be a waiver of any prior, subsequent or other default or breach.
4. Acceptance of Terms
5. IKTC Introductions
5.1. An Eligible Person gives an IKTC card to a unique friend or other person, herein referred to as a “Friend”, and introduces GCC and tells the person to go to web site and enter the details;
5.2. The Friend views the IKTC website (www.thegcard.com) and follows the instructions by watching the videos and reading the words.
5.3. The Friend invites other Friends to the IKTC website by “sharing” a code using the tools provided.
5.4. Each Friend must be unique to the system.
5.5. Any friend that receives a code can introduce others to the IKTC website at anytime
6. Achieving Credits
6.1. Any person in the system can receive credits if the person they share a code with a unique person and that unique person takes an (shares the code with at least one other unique person). This is called “qualifying”.
6.2. A $100 Credit is earned by any person that is registered in the system that:
6.2.1. provides an IKTC card to, or, shares an IKTC code with, a unique person in the IKTC system, and
6.2.2. when the receiver of the code/card registers in the IKTC system, and
6.2.3. then shares a new unique code to at least one other unique person who qualifies via the IKTC system.
6.3. A $10 Credit is earned by any person in the system that:
6.3.1. Earns a $100 credit as above in 6.2, and
6.3.2. when the receiver of the unique code in 6.2.3 then qualifies by sharing a new unique code to at least one other unique person via the IKTC system
6.4. To qualify to receive any benefit from the credits, any Person who uses the IKTC system must achieve a minimum balance of $500 USD (Five-Hundred United States Dollars) in credits. Any credit amounts below $500 USD (Five-Hundred United States Dollars) at the conclusion of the IKTC system will become null and void;
6.5. The maximum number of credits payable to any one Person is $10,000
USD (Ten-Thousand United States Dollars) or 1,000 (One Thousand) Cards. Any credits amounts above $10,000 USD (Ten-Thousand United States Dollars person) or 1,000 (One Thousand Cards) at the conclusion of the IKTC system will become null and void;
7. Receiving Cards
7.1. You agree to provide your name, address and email for the purposes of the IKTC system and delivery of Cards at the conclusion of the IKTC program.
7.2. You agree to pay any postage, delivery or taxes required to delivery of the Cards to your address
8.1. You agree to GCC sending you emails about the IKTC system for the purpose of the IKTC system,
8.2. You agree to GCC sending emails on your behalf if you select this option
8.3. You agree to access and view content on the IKTC web site, including videos 1 and 2, for the purposes of the IKTC system and your understanding of it
8.4. You agree to make you an offer to become a salesperson within the GCC system
8.5. If you agree to become a Salesperson, you also agree to providing further information to GCC for the purposes of establishing your Sales package and relationship with GCC.
8.6. At the end of the IKTC program, GCC shall email all participants who have achieved credits of more than $500 and inform them of their final totals and to make arrangements for delivery of the cards.
8.7. The IKTC system will also provide an “Opt-Out” function if at anytime you wish to stop receiving communications
8.8. The IKTC system will also allow a person to Cancel their participation at anytime.
8.9. GCC will only retain data about the persons participation for the purposes of IKTC and will not share this with any other party.
9. Modification of Terms and Conditions
9.1. GCC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
9.2. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, GCC will notify you by posting an announcement on the website.
9.3. What constitutes a material change will be determined at GCC’s sole discretion.
9.4. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
9.5. Using any Service or viewing any Visual Content constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified;
10.1. As a condition to using IKTC services, you are required to provide personal information that is covered by the GCC Privacy Statement;
10.2. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your access to the Services, by either terminating your email access or your account.
10.4. You may not use an email account of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene;
10.5. Services are available to authorised representatives of individuals who are either at least 21 years old;
11. Prohibited Activities
11.1. As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by GCC. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
11.1.1 to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
11.1.2 to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
11.1.3 to communicate with GCC representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
11.1.4 for any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the IKTC services;
11.1.5 to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any GCC user;
11.1.6 to create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
11.1.7 to create multiple accounts;
11.1.8 to post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you;
11.2. you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
11.2.1. take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
11.2.2. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
11.2.3. bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
11.3. To artificially inﬂate or alter registered accounts, or falsify information in any other IKTC service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for accounts and/or in an attempt to alter the result of any contest or promotion, or for participating in any other organised effort that in any way artificially alters the operation and/or results of IKTC services;
11.4. To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third-party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11.5. To sell, assign or otherwise transfer your profile.
11.6. To report a suspected abuse of the IKTC site or a breach of these Terms and Conditions, please send written notice to GCC at email: [email protected]
12.1. GCC, IKTC and other GCC graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of GCC.
12.2. GCC’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of GCC.
13.1. GCC may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your IKTC account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
13.2. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your IKTC account, you may simply discontinue using the Services (subject to specific termination provisions).
13.3. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership and rights provisions and warranties, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13.4. GCC shall run the IKTC system until such time that $10,000,000 (Ten-Million United States Dollars) of Credits has been achieved, and shall freeze any new applications and/or People from joining IKTC.
14. Warranty Disclaimer
14.1. You use the site and the services at your own risk.
14.2. The site and the services are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
14.3. GCC expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
14.4. GCC disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from this site and the services, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) third party communications, (c) any third party websites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in the site, including but not limited to any errors or omissions, (d) the unavailability of all or any part of the site or the services, (e) your use of the site or the services, or (f) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the site or the services.
15. Limitation of Liability
15.1. Except as otherwise provided by law, neither GCC nor any of its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, authorised distributors, directors, shareholders, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the site, any facts or opinions appearing thereon, or the services.
15.2. GCC shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the site or services.
15.3. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited or fails of its essential purpose, GCC’s sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to USD $100.00.
15.4. You and GCC agree that any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute arising hereunder will be conducted solely on an individual basis, and that you will not seek to have any dispute heard as a class action, a representative action, a collective action, a private attorney-general action, or in any proceeding in which you act or propose to act in a representative capacity.
15.5. You further agree that no proceeding will be joined, consolidated, or combined with another proceeding without the prior written consent of GCC and all parties to any such proceeding.
16.1. You, agree to defend, indemnify and hold GCC, its affiliates and its sponsors, partners, other co-branders and the respective directors, officers and employees of each harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to your breach of any of these Terms or use by you or any third party of the Services.
16.2. GCC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
17.1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, as applicable without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
18. Contacting us
18.1. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [email protected]
19. Updates to these Terms and Conditions
19.1. We may change these Terms and Conditions. The “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page indicates when these Terms and Conditions were last revised. Any change will become effective when we post the revised Terms and Conditions on the website. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised privacy statement.
Last Updated: April 2019
- theGcard International Ltd (“TGCI”), including our affiliates, use your personal information in order to fulfil our commitment to providing you an unparalleled experience in connection with all of our services. As part of that undertaking, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information that we hold.
- The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to theGcard;
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to you;
- Personal Information
- Personal Information that we may collect about you is directly related to an individual and the type of information includes:
- Postal or Billing address;
- Email address;
- Telephone, Mobile or Fax number;
- Payment information;
- Identification (e.g. passport or ID card details);
- Location being used;
- Device being used;
- Cookies and similar technologies;
- Your Preferences;
- Use of Personal Information
- In order to access certain features, content or functions of the services, for example, account registration, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, surname, phone number, date and place of birth, gender, residing address, e-mail address, work contact details, business title, nationality, passport, profile picture and other personal information.
- Your information will be recorded in our systems to enable us to communicate effectively with you, process any special requests made, and keep notes regarding your service preferences.
- If you are an employee of a corporate account, vendor or other type of business partner, you must provide us the details of employer and/or other relevant details to ensure that you are eligible to use the relevant services.
- When you purchase products and services from us, your payment information from credit, debit or other card types, including card number, expiration date and address may be collected by us and/or third-party payment processors.
- Information that you provide us directly or indirectly can be through, for example, surveys and other promotions relating to our services, interaction with customer service and signing up to receive newsletters and other services and/or third-party products or services.
- Your Information helps us to provide you with a better or more personalised level of service, including information and services from a third party;
- Your Personal Information may also be used to:
- provide and charge for goods and services;
- to make payments to you;
- respond to your requests for information and services including services from a third party;
- fulfil contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements;
- conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality surveys, and direct marketing and sales promotions;
- administer general record keeping;
- meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- test and evaluate new products and services;
- send you marketing, promotional, emails, message and other correspondence and notifications regarding the services and the services of third party we believe that may be of interest to you;
- assist with the detection and prevention of fraud or infringement of our or and/or any third party’s rights;
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service;
- respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services or those of other member services;
- enable our advertisers, where appropriate, to provide you with more personalised content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns;
- Under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence;
- To comply with legal process;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- To enforce other terms and conditions;
- To protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of our affiliates, you or others;
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
- In addition, our services may include features that rely on the use of information stored on, or made available through, your mobile device. We may also ask to collect or use the specific location of your mobile device for example accessing your device GPS. If you agree to allow access to your location, you agree that we and our service provider may collect such location-based information from your device.
- We may also collect other information based on your location and your device’s proximity to “beacons” and other similar proximity systems, including, for example, the strength of the signal between the “beacon” and your device and the duration that your device is near the “beacon”.
- The type of location data we collect depends on a number of factors, including the type of device you are using for example laptop, smart phone, tablet and the type of connection enable on your device for example wi-fi, Bluetooth, broadband cable.
- We may use third party services to provide mapping services that will request access to your location information.
- If you access a service via a third-party platform account, for example, logging into a system platform, we may collect certain personal information from the third-party platform, such as your user name and other information you provided to the third-party platform in connection with your account.
- You may have the ability to communicate with other users and post comments or otherwise interact with us through services that are available to the public and/or other users (e.g. posting on Facebook). We may collect any information you submit, post or provide in the course of such activities.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with services that we provide.
- Personal information may be shared within our company so that we can better provide services to you.
- Limited personal information will be shared with third-parties involved in supplying services that have been purchased to the extent necessary for the third-party to provide the service.
- Personal information may be shared with third-parties retained by us to perform functions on our behalf including data processing or storage, surveys and/or research.
- We retain your personal information including preferences after you have used our services and this information will not be sold or transferred to any party not involved with your transactions with us.
- We may disclose your personal information to an authorised licensee in connection with the services in connection with offerings of other related services or to our developers, or to enable an authorised licensee to market and operate the business that its licensed.
- Use of Aggregate Information
- Aggregated information is the consolidation of data relating to multiple people and cannot be directly related to any one person.
- We may use a variety of third party advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, “Third-party advertising service providers”) to, for example, serve advertisements based on our services, facilitate targeting of advertisements based on your location and aggregated data and services and platforms you have visited or used.
- Such Third-party advertising service providers also enable us to, among other things, help deliver advertisements and/or other content to you for products and services that you might be interested in and to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you.
- Much of the personal information we process is information that you or someone acting on your behalf knowingly provides to us. However, in other instances we process personal information that we are able to infer about your based on other information you provide to us or during our interactions with you, or personal information about you that we receive from a third party. This policy also applies to the personal information about you that we receive from a third-party, unless specifically covered by such third-party’s policy.
- In addition, we may receive your personal information from public databases, joint marketing partners and other third party such as a travel agent, airline, credit card, or social media platform.
- Online Usage data and technical information
- The services we may use include features that automatically collect certain information, which may include the unique device identifier assigned to your device, third party platform anonymous identifiers, and other information regarding your use of the services.
- This information assists us in authenticating your usage and/or device, keeping track of your preferences, creating a more tailored user experience and better serving your particular interested and needs.
- The services and/or third parties may use “cookies” which are small data files containing information about you that is storage on your hard drive, “embedded scrip”, “pixel tags” and other similar tracking technologies (collectively, “tracking technologies”) to collect information automatically as you interest with the services.
- Such information may include “clickstream” data, the domain name of the service providing you with internet access, your device type and attributes, internet protocol (IP) address, network connection type for example wi-fi, 3G, LTE, browser type and version, operating system and platform, average time spent on the services, pages viewed, content searched for, access time and other relevant statistics, and your interactions with playlists, audio visual content, other users of the services, advertising, and products, and services which are offered, linked to or made available on or through the services.
- Such information may be collected by us and/or our third-party service providers and partners. Certain tracking technologies enable us to customise your experience on the services and provided tailored recommendations, promotions, advertisement and other content relating to your specific interests. Other tracking technologies are used to make login to the services earlier such as by remembering your user id and allow us to collect none specific location information.
- Corporate reorganization/restructuring/co-branded
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party in the event of any reorganisation, restructuring and/or co-branding.
- We may offer co-branded services and features, such as activities, events, initiatives, promotions and selected products, services provided by us and/or our affiliates entities or other third-party partners and that may be made available on the services and/or our co-branded partner’s platform, website or service.
- Security of use of your personal information
- We understand that the security of personal information is important to you and to us, therefore, we use software that encrypt your personal information that you provide to us.
- The personal information that we collect from you online is stored by us and/or our service providers on databases protected through a combination of physical and electronics access control, firewall technology and other reasonable security measures. However, the security systems cannot prevent 100% of all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you have reason to believe that your information with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately in accordance with the “Contact us” or to the Chief Information Officer at the address in Section 9.
- Change or update your personal information
- If you would like or need to change and/or update your personal information that you have provided to us, you may contact us via:
Attention to: Chief Information Officer
Email: [email protected]
Address: Room 1203, 12/F, Tower 3, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Retention of your information
- We will delete personal information when it is no longer needed and/or take proper steps so that you can no longer be identified from it unless we need to keep your information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject to.
- In any event, upon expiration of the maximum storage term set forth by applicable law.
- Use of service by children
- We do not sell products and/or services to individual under the age of 18 years,
- Where the child is below the age of 21 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child or is allowed by law.
- Updates to this privacy statement
- We may change this privacy statement. The “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page indicates when this privacy statement was last revised. Any change will become effective when we post the revised privacy statement on the Online Services. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised privacy statement.
- Contacting us
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at [email protected], or mailing address as set out below:
Attention of: The Chief Information Officer
Address: TheGcard International Ltd
Room 1203, 12/F, Tower 3,
China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui,
Please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your e-mail to us for your security.